Cerca
Pre Sales Questions Please ask all questions relating to purchasing the Gamesclan Services (No registration required)

Welcome to the Gamesclan Game Servers Provider forums
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rispondi

LinkBack Strumenti della discussione Modalitā  di visualizzazione
Vecchio 15-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

L'avatar di tangogc

Data di registrazione: Mar 2008
Etā : 50
Potenza della reputazione: 10 tangogc is on a distinguished road
Invia un messaggio tremite ICQ a tangogc Invia un messaggio tremite MSN a tangogc Invia un messaggio tremite Skype a tangogc
Predefinito Pre-sales FAQ - Updated

Some Pre-sales questions for you:

Q: My clan friends want to donate to help me run the server, does Gamesclan offer a way to do this?

A: Yes of course! With ClanPay, your members area provides you with a link which you can give out to your members or visitors. By following the link, any payment your members make through the link gets registered with your account, without requiring you to give out your members area login id or password to them! The money they donate can only go directly to your account and its subscriptions. If you request a refund of this money when it is eligible for a refund, it can only be sent directly back to its payment source in the order that it was received.

Q: How long until my server is up and running?

A: Game servers, voice servers, and websites will be up and running in a maximum of 60 minutes; usually under 15 minutes! Dedicated servers can take up to 72 hours to be installed. If payment is made by credit card or PayPal ( these are all instantly received payments ) Checks, Money orders and PayPal e-checks have delays so your account will not be activated until we recieve the payment.

Q: I want to upload some maps how much space can I use?

A: We do not have any limits on the space you can use on your game servers, you can use as much space as you like as long as it is for game server related material.

Q: If we are not happy with your service can we get our money back?

A: As long as it is within the first 5 days of your service we are happy to refund money you have paid. We are so confident that you will be happy with your servers that we offer a no questions asked 5 day money back guarantee, few game servers provide customers with this security.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: We accept PayPal, on-line Credit Card processing (- we do not hold your credit card details a merchant credit card company does so) and give you the ability to mail us your payment for your server as a money order or check.

Q: How long until my server is up and running?

A: Game servers, voice servers, and websites will be up and running in a maximum of 60 minutes; usually under 15 minutes! Dedicated servers can take up to 72 hours to be installed. If payment is made by credit card or PayPal ( these are all instantly received payments ) Checks, Money orders and PayPal e-checks have delays so your account will not be activated until we recieve the payment.

Q: If I need help who do I contact?

A: We have staff available 24/7, your best method for support is via our ticket system based in your members section at gamesclan.com please note you MUST be logged into the support system in order to request any support on your account for security reasons. We also provide LIVE support on IRC! Forums are also another great way for staff to help you with your problem and also some of our dedicated customers enjoy helping you out!

Q: What are your server specifications?

A: Our servers are currently going through upgrades, all new servers being deployed are eight quad core 3.2ghz Xeons, 16-32gb RAM, and massive hard drive space!

Q: I want to upload some maps how much space can I use?

A: We do not have any limits on the space you can use on your game servers, you can use as much space as you like as long as it is for game server related material.

Q: If we are not happy with your service can we get our money back?

A: As long as it is within the first 5 days of your service we are happy to refund money you have paid. We are so confident that you will be happy with your servers that we offer a no questions asked 5 day money back guarantee, few game servers provide customers with this security.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: We accept PayPal, on-line Credit Card processing (- we do not hold your credit card details a merchant credit card company does so) and give you the ability to mail us your payment for your server as a money order or check.

Q: Do you have a telephone number?

A: We do however we prefer you use our ticket system, . Using the phone we are unable to track progress on fixing your issue as well as we can when you submit a ticket. If you have an urgent billing issue (credit card used without your permission) then please contact us immediately on the telephone number on your statement.

Q: Do you offer any sort of clan payment system?

A: Yes we do! We have our very own ClanPay system, this means that you can provide your clan with a link on your website. They can click it and have the options to donate money to your next months bill by using PayPal. You can even select which information you wish to show on the ClanPay link if you do not want your clan members knowing your personal information. You NEVER need to provide them access to your account.

Q: A friend of mine wants to help out running the server how can I give him access without giving him access to the whole account?

A: We offer a system that allows you to create sub-user accounts, you can set how much access you would like them to have, you can give them FTP access or allow them to restart your server via the web control panel. Please note sub users do not have access to your billing information, account settings or any other panel features. They CANNOT submit support tickets either on the main account holder can do so.

Q: My clan friends want to donate to help me run the server, does Gamesclan offer a way to do this?

A: Yes of course! With ClanPay, your members area provides you with a link which you can give out to your members or visitors. By following the link, any payment your members make through the link gets registered with your account, without requiring you to give out your members area login id or password to them! The money they donate can only go directly to your account and its subscriptions. If you request a refund of this money when it is eligible for a refund, it can only be sent directly back to its payment source in the order that it was received.
tangogc non č in linea  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Rispondi

Stanno leggendo questa discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 visitatori)

Strumenti della discussione
Modalitā  di visualizzazione